Friday, October 8, 2010

Kona RaceWeekend

This is Triathlon's biggest weekend of the year. Kona is packed with fit triathletes who are chomping at the bit to hear that cannon blast on Saturday morning. Last year was the first time that I was really excited for this race. Previously I had never followed it and had only seen maybe bits and pieces of it on NBC's broadcast..but that is basically a guess because I couldn't even tell you if I had or not with 100% certainty. This year is totally different on many levels. Besides the fact that I have begun to race these types of races and these distances I have also made many friends actually have the opportunity to race in Kona on Saturday. These guys and girls are all phenomenal triathletes and just really great people overall. I have been lucky to become friends with them over the past year.

So Good Luck Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment