Friday, September 24, 2010

Normality Returns?

A lot has been going on lately. The busy summer season esentially ended with the Cuse 70.3 this past weekend. Since then I have regained some semblance of normality. This week has esentially been a reintroduction into the ironman training load. Normally I might take the whole week off to rest and recover but instead I only took Monday off and jumped right back into training on Tuesday. To my surprise things are going quite well and the body feels just fine. Let's hope that I can keep this up over the next 5 weeks as the lead up to IMFL gains speed.

I don't have much time right now so I can't say all the things I want to say but this weekend I should have some time. I've been very negligent in my blogging over the past couple of months but as with most people its because I've simply been bouncing around from here and there..and a good deal of recovery was sprinkled in and at that point I didn't really feel like mentally exerting myself.

Anyways, I will get back on track. I hope that my followers will continue to keep tabs on me as I make my way towards IMFL. This race is becoming very significant to me and I really can't wait to tackle the beast. All the support that my friends, family, and followers give me is really awesome and I appreciate every single bit. Logging the training hours and staying focused is always helped when people are keeping and eye on you and checking up. It gives me something to think about...I want to make you all proud.

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited after our meeting this am. I can't wait to experience this WITH YOU! I am so lucky!

    ReplyDelete