Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Still With You Folks

I am currently coming to you from my desk at work. In between all the work I am doing I do in fact take some time to grab a quick bite to eat here and there. So my productivity is certainly not lacking I am just taking a quick breather.

With that said, I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you guys know that everything is good. I apologize for the lack of posts lately, its just been pretty hectic around here. Lots of things to do and not enough hours to do them in. Between getting the training I want to get done, working, and trying to see the family, I just simply haven't had much time to reflect on what's been going on. And to tell you the truth I'd rather watch a movie in peace with my family (like I did with my sister and two nephews on Sat night, we watched Enchanted - you know the one where it starts as a cartoon and then moves to a real life movie with McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy as the Star, totally a kiddie movie but like my sister I found it hilarious and we were both laughing the whole time) than typing away at my laptop since that's essentially what I do all day at work, sometimes you just need a break, plus I have been jotting down notes on my moleskin as I sometimes like to just reflect on whats going on by keeping a physical journal. If I do get some time to spend on my blog and website I really am trying to get this podcast thing going because its just so darn cool. Which leads me to ask, has anyone visited my website? Its at -->http://web.me.com/mattcurbeau

Check it out if you have a second and let me know what you think.

Over the last week I've been dealing with some issues with my left leg. Still sore as heck but I am still able to train hard. It's a weird pain that's just kind of persistent, hopefully ice and no running until Sunday will cure my ailments.

Gotta go for now....catch ya later

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment