Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Stolen Bike and the Craziest 5 day Race Ever

First off, check this story out --> http://triathlon.competitor.com/2010/03/2010/03/news/craig-alexanders.

Craig Alexander, the reigning two time Ironman Champ had his 2 Orbea Tri Bikes stolen from his garage. Way to go burglers, your really going to be able to do a lot with that seeing how about 2 people on the whole continent of Australia actually have di2 shifters, and also way to go stealing a bike that has a special powermeter that only about him and Lance probably have. I'm sure their is going to be a huge market for these things. And judging by the publicity of the story, you have probably already been caught...but good job! But also we should not forget about Crowie...losing 2 bikes dude? Common, time to ramp up the security bro. I wanna see a small task force guarding your tri gear. But I understand, you were probably zonked out after a long day of training in your special ironman sleep mattress...I believe the T2...that you sponsor, along with those crazy things that look like something from NASA that you insist on putting around your legs. So in your defense I guess rest does truly take priority.

Next, check this race out...a buddy sent me this link..it is insane, and I love everything about it! -->http://www.epic5.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment