Thursday, May 20, 2010

Late Night with Turbo

Its late..really late..10:30PM. I am going to be getting up at 5AM so I need to get into my bed very soon or else their will be some serious morning issues I'll have to deal with. But I miss writing my blogs, I've just been busy the last few days with this that and the other. And on top of that the weather has decided to be nice again so that means that all the sudden I'm doing double sessions of training from out of nowhere. The mornings are still the times when I get the real work done..the swims...the high intensity bike intervals...no running yet because of the Achilles thing. I am watching this like a hawk, I haven't run more than 10 minutes since race day down in Galveston which was almost a month ago. Am I worried? Nah, the running will come back and I will have it locked down for Placid. Pace the bike, Pace 20 miles, and rip a smashing 10k to wrap up a beautiful day in the Adirondacks.

One great thing about today was that our Train This Uniform order arrived. Very cool stuff indeed! Probably the coolest piece of gear is the Jacket..the jacket is stellar and its very sad that only 4 ppl got the jacket during the first order..now that everyone has seen the jacket everyone wants one, deep down they know that they only want it because Turbo has it...lol...speaking in third person is truly a wonderful thing, it reminds me of that one episode of Seinfeld. You know the one I am talking about right? No not the one with the big rubber ball of oil (that was a good one though)

1 comment:

  1. you are correct, the jacket is awesome and I am definitely getting one! also I hear you did not model your speedo for Mary! haha

    ReplyDelete