Saturday, June 5, 2010

Let's the Games Begin!

So here's the program people. There has been a good deal of "things" going on in my life over the past month. It seems like as soon as may came around my body decided to go bezerk and work took an interesting turn. As far as my body, my right lower leg has been giving me a good deal of pain and stress as the healing process is slow. I haven't been able to run and that alone gets at me. I see people everyday cut jogging and that alone makes me jealous of them, but all has not been lost as I have been able to stay on my bike with relatively no pain. The necessary healing is truly s process and one that I hope will be over shortly and after that I will be very cautious as to take extrememky good care of my achilles area so that something like this doesn't happen again.

But enough about this. You might be wondering what the heck is going on with my life lately. I had a post the other day that eluded to a "Big Day" I was having. Well if you have all been even mildly following my blog this past year you will know that work hasn't always been peachy. There were times I wanted to crack but nonetheless I perservered and got though it. So as of yesterday I have made a job change and I will be moving to another firm within the Rochester area staring on July 6th. This new job is a fresh start for me, it offers an opportunity to work withing the personal tax line of work, which is what interests me. The learning and growth opportunities are their and I am eager to see where it takes me! Along with the good news on the work front I can say that over the next month the triathlon scene will be booming for me as well. I am racing this weekend back home on Keuka Lake, then over the next three weeks I am planning on being in lake placid twice and Vermont for one weekend. All these trips will be triathlon based as they are all going to be all-inclusive triathlon training camps! I am very lucky to have friends who are going to placid, a team that's going to placid, and lucky enough also to have been asked to go to Vermont with another team at their lake placid based training camp.

It's going to be an exciting month! I look forward to getting healthy and getting strong and really starting to zone in on the lake placid race that is ahead. It's going to be fun and i cant wait to share my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment