Thursday, June 24, 2010

Travel Day

Today is a very exciting day! I am headed to Ludlow, Vermont for a weekend of Triathlon fun with the QT2 Triathlon team. I was lucky enough to have one of their stud triathlete/coach contact me as see if I wanted to join them for the camp. They had a couple slots open after all their team members signed up so they were looking for some other people to fill the slots. Well I was more than happy to jump on board, I mean who wouldn't want to hang out and train for triathlon all weekend with dedicated triathletes! And these people with QT2 are legit! Their will probably be top pro's in attendance, The "Wizard" aka Jesse, aka Mary Eggers coach will be there, and oh yeah the kid that contacted me who is just 1 year older than me has already qualified for Kona this year at the tough St. George IM back in May. And oh by the way he took 1st in the 18-24yr old AG at Lake Placid last year and went to Kona. So he knows what it takes. You should check him out, he will probably be a big name pro in the near future, hears his blog --> Pat Wheeler's Blog. With that said I must say that I really cannot wait to pick Pat's brain about anything and everything triathlon and in particular how he approached the Lake Placid Ironman as he obviously dominated it last year. Plus I will get to be coached and get to pick the brains of some top triathletes all weekend long...ITS GONNA BE AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment