Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Early Mornings

It's almost 4:30am..ive been up since 3:00 doing various things on the computer like paying all the bills that are essential in life and filling out forms for the new job, etc etc..but the main reason why I am up this early is because I am going out or a 2 and a 1/2 hour bike ride this morning before work. The plan is to ride this morning and then immediately go to sleep after I get out of work around 5 o'clock this afternoon. Let's hope everything goes to plan!

3 comments:

  1. I have a 2.5 hr bike ride too! but I'm not a crazy person so I'm doing mine after work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning didn't go to plan at all..Yeah didn't make it out the door this morning...not happy bout it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt! that's because you got up at 3 am!

    ReplyDelete