Saturday, July 3, 2010

Yesterday & Today

Well I've been here at kershaw park for a little over an hour. I usually do not procrastinate around my workouts but I do not have to go into work today and it's just so darn beautiful, plus I keep talking to people I know that are coming out of the water after their one swims. However my good buddy chris leonardi aka Craig alexander just showed up so I will finally get in the water when he does. At the moment he has jetted over for his usual cup of starbucks rocky fuel. Thus, I am sitting in my wonderful outback typing on my iPad (Notes app) since I don't have a wifi connection. But I will transfer this note to my blog later today..it's a nice process and typing on the iPad is really pretty easy. Well there he comes, starbucks coffee in hand...looks like it's time to get motivated. I'll be back in an hour or so...

Back in business. Its about 11am now, I'm back in PY reading the new new lance Armstrong book titled "Tour de Lance"; about his comeback and everything last year.  Good read, well anything about LA is a good read so you can't really go wrong...

Chris and I hammered put a nice 60 minute swim this morning at kershaw and then capped the morning off with a nice visit to Starbucks. Conversation of lake placid and future triathlon events ensued. After that i headed back to the homeland that is Penn Yan and it is here now that I am lying down and reading "Tour de Lance". I am trying to catch a little nap before I get some lunch but we will see...I usually have a hard time napping when the sun is up, but I will try!  Other than that i have nothing else really planned for today. Even though I do nit have a bike workout I think I am going to clean the bike up, make some minor adjustments and then go for an easy spin or something. I can't just sit still all day.

The previous stuff was From yesterday. It is now Saturday, which is also the start of the epic tour de France! Lance vs contador!!  So I am off to get s little swim and run in before it starts at 11:30. Catch y'all later.   

No comments:

Post a Comment