Thursday, July 15, 2010

My new thing

I'm liking my new job a lot right now! Even though I will get more work put on my plate and the actual "work" will get tougher its just the overall atmosphere at the place that is just so refreshing. The people are great...I have my very own desk with a dual monitor computer set up that would make the most tech-savy nerd jealous. I reside on the tax side of the office which is very peaceful yet occasional outburst from my fellow co-workers do occur from time to time. One person is currently battling Mono so he has become the "whipping boy" of late. Personally I have not made fun of him for this AT ALL! I do not want to take any chances on upsetting karma and coming down with some sickness just days before IMLP. Thus I sit here drinking plenty of fluids and making sure my immune system is stocked..(yes, I did by Flinstone Immune Booster chewable vitamins last night, and yes the cashier asked me if they were for me or my child...yeah..i just nodded and walked the other way).

So here I am now, its lunch time. Thats something that used to not be in my vocabulary. At my old job no one ever "took" lunch. Most of my lunch's at the office consisted of me sitting in front of my computer either surfing the net or doing work...yeah, not so cool. Anywho, today I had the pleasure of eating my lunch in the break room with 6 other people! 6 of them, can you believe that! It was nice, and now since I technically still have some free time I am posting my blog. I will now have the chance to post my blogs at times other than between 4-5am, how wondeful.

So there it is..my new thing. I am off to check some email and get back to work now. Then its TO THE MALL this evening. My wonderful parents will be joining me there and I believe we shall be dining at the fine establishment of The Bonefish Grill.

Until next time,

Turbo is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment