Thursday, July 15, 2010

We all have to PEE PEE

I have an eye for the weird, the strange, and the unique things that go on in everyday life. Today for instance it was brought to my attention that their are many ways for a man to urinate. And by this I mean their are many ways that a man completes this task. I will start by listing out the recent "stances" I have seen in action.

1. 1 arm/elbow lean (completely exhausted looking)
2. Hands on hip stance of defiance over the urinal
3. The Standard two down below guiding the squirt gun
4. Pants dropped to the floor little kid look..or old man
5. Dude struggling to get his wanker out of boxer briefs or tighty whiteys
etc..etc...

Probably my favorite "urinal stance" is the one arm/elbow lean. It is one that I myself have not yet achieved but believe me their is still time. I will give you a hint, its the one that old men use when they are at a urinal. Yep, its the one elbow or hand against the bathroom wall (why they would put their exposed flesh or clean linen on a bathroom wall is beyond me), head is either hanging down without any muscle tension or the forehead is actually plastered against the wall..anything to take the strain off of actually fighting gravity and keeping it upright. I guess thats what happens when you age, you fight gravity more and more, old people seem to fall down stairs and in general just fall for no reason a lot more than say younger more spry individuals. Also their privates I think fight gravity a lot more than a teenager..but that's getting off track. Back to what I was saying, the one arm against the wall, head dropped, forehead against wall urinal stand is absolutely LAUGH OUT LOUD funny...i mean seriously do you think you don't look like a complete weirdo? But this does raise the question of, Are these men really that tired of life? Is life beating them down so much that they are just so freaking relieved to have a moment to take a pee pee...I mean I don't feel like peeing really takes a lot out of you in an energy sense. I say this because it literally looks like these guys just completed a 70.3 or Ironman distance race...OR is it because they are old and they have urinary track issues and its literally like they are pissing fire...or they have an STD that they got from the swinging era of the 1960's-1980's? If their are wearing an old SanFran Giants hat (forwards) then its probably a good guess..that or the ass-less chaps they may or may not have on. I just dunno but its seriously funny!

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things to do at Thruway rest stops is to go into the bathroom where they have like 20 urinals all in a single line and go up to the only guy there, take the urinal next to him (cardinal sin of mens urinal ettiquite - I know, but it makes this 20x funnier) and then drop trou (underwear included) completely to the floor and pee. I have to admit that it's REALLY hard to keep a straight face while doing so!! But it is hilarious (I don't know why, just makes me chuckle like a little kid...

    So if I ever do that to you, beware! :o)hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^LMFAO...i might have to try that sometime..halarious!

    ReplyDelete