Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Movember Day 2

In case you forgot here is my MoSpace where you can donated money to the fight against Prostate cancer and check in on my mustache and how it is taking shape on my face. --> http://us.movember.com/mospace/855948/

Here it is after 1 day..pretty snazy huh?



After one day the total amount donated is a whopping $75 dollars thanks to my Sister and Parents, now that the family has kicked it off let see who else wants to join in. Every dollar contributed goes to a truly worthy cause and gives me more and more motivation to make this mustache spectacular on behalf of everyone!

If you have any styling suggestions please do comment.

Bonus Turbeau points if you can guess where this photo was taken?

5 comments:

  1. This is cracking me up. I keep thinking to myself, Matt is not old enough to have facial hair!! What a great cause!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STARBUCKS at 12 corners!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ironmomma is correct! I was at the 12 corners starbucks this morning. I could write a whole blog about that store. It is my most favorite starbucks in the whole world. This is pretty much based solely on the amount of time I spent there while in college/first year out of school while studying for my CPA exam. The workers have always been super friendly and even though many of them have left the ones that remain still always remember me and usually give me a weird face if I don't get the standard venti black all the way to the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just joined ya bro! Started growing the stash today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do i know you or what kiddo????

    ReplyDelete