Monday, November 15, 2010

Quick Summary of what's to come...

Big things in store for the next blog:

1. The atomic eating challenge at Stick Lips BBQ -5 pounds of food in 30 minutes, can it be done? UPDATE: It's official, this challenge is being undertaken at 6:15 tonight at Sticky Lips BBQ! Lets get it on!



2. Movember continues. Newest donor is none other than my aunt and uncle, they saw me at church this weekend and must have been super impressed with my mustache...I can't blame them, it is a masterpiece in the making.



3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part I) comes out this week.
PS..Hermoine is HOTT!




4. I feel fat and lazy

5. I have a serious case of the Mondays

6. I began the cleaning process of my apartment this weekend. It is beginning to look quite nice. This week and next weekend I have the task of organizing my clothing and getting rid of the stuff I don't need. Does anyone know of people who might like my slightly used clothing? It's all good stuff and I'd rather donate to somewhere else other than the clothing drop behind Barnes and Noble. I also must force myself to clean the bathroom..this is the hard part because it will be a big task, but I will get it done.

That's it for now. Gotta get some work done.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment