Saturday, February 20, 2010

...

It's truly a blessing bestowed upon each and everyone of us that every day is a new beginning. You don't have to wait until new years to take up a new resolution. Start right now and put your thoughts into action. Make something happen, don't sit around and let opportunities pass you by. I can attest that it is all to easy to just go with the flow and just try to survive. However, I really believe that everyone is much happier when they make their own path, take charge of the present so that they can get to where they want to be in the future. When I take the time to think about how each new morning presents me with the opportunity to see how perfect I can be in my execution. Can I eat the right foods? Can I hit my training goals? Can I really do a great job at work? Can I resist the temptation to buy that cool gadget or tri gear I just saw, so that later on I can save up and buy the new bike or pay for the trip to compete.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Matt! I love the idea of starting fresh each day.

    ReplyDelete