Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Shoes New Shoes!

Quick Mid-Day posting. I just saw via fed-ex online tracking that my new DMT bike shoes came in today. I am out at a client's site today for work but I will be picking these babies up tonight from the office. Hopefully they are the right size. But either way it will be awesome to check them out in person.

Update:
I picked up the new kicks at the office on my way home tonight. First thing I noticed when I pulled them out of the box was how awesome they looked, and then after that when I slipped them on I was overcome with happiness as they fit! They fit! Now I just need to get them all set up for my pedals and everything will be all set!



Yey!

Now I just need to learn how to mount this babies to some cleats. If anyone has any tips let me know. Otherwise I will just find some time to swing by my favorite bike shop in the world, Towpath Bike Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment