Friday, February 19, 2010

February 17th...really?

Another Friday is nearing its end for me. I have a big wegmans salad bar meal in front of me, a refrigerator full of good foods for the weekend, and I am finally getting the chance to watch this weeks episode of lost. Life is good at the moment. I will be heading to bed around 7 and getting up at 4 and on the bike by 430. 3.5 hours on the bike and half hour run to follow, then its back to work for the rest of the day. With the passing of each day I am one step closer to my destiny. Step by step, day by day. Good things are in my cards, and YOURS. Can you feel it?

Also, here is a great article my Coach sent to all of the team this week, I highly recommend taking a read through. http://kerriewlad.blogspot.com/

So if anyone wants to iChat or something while I am on the bike in the morning, shoot me a message...haha

Otherwise sleep tight!

Catch ya on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment