Saturday, February 13, 2010

First off, my new bike shoes are awesome. Since I was kept at work until past 10 on Thursday night I was unable to get up early on Friday for an hours spin, so I decided to get that in after I was out of work on Friday night. All went well yesterday and I was back at my place around 6ish with my new shoes all ready to go. I am also going to be getting fit on my bike this Sunday. These new kicks and a new fit should hopefully have me feeling very comfortable about my bike. Lately I've just not had that. And when I'm on my bike for more than 3 hours at a time, especially in inside on a trainer, well...I want to be comfortable.

Well that brings me to today. It's Saturday morning, or late late night Friday depending on if your a night-owl who loves the bar scene. Why am I up at 4am on Saturday? Well its so that I can start my bike ride at ~430. I've got a 3:20 ride and a 30 min run to tackle before I have to head into work around 9ish. It's going to be tight time-wise but what the heck, I'll make it happen. Imagine what this will all be like when I get to start working normalish hours again! I cannot freakin wait!

Alright, for now i am off to get ready to ride. More post to come If I can make the time later today.

See Ya!
-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment