Sunday, April 25, 2010

An Awesome Day

It really was an awesome day. Playing the ocean and biking&running in the sun. I have so much to tell you all but it's late. I had to pack the bike up and everything so now that that's done in hitting the sack. Tomorrow is a full day if travel as I head back to the real world.

This trip has been amazing, such a great vacation. And having the chance compete side by side with the sports best athletes was truly an honor. I can't wait to share some of the stories with you. Once I get back to my computer at home on Tuesday I will post some amazing pictures I have. But tomorrow I will have time to post some good thoughts on the weekend since I will have some quality airport chilling time which if fun, lots of people watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment