Monday, December 7, 2009

Back on Track

Things are looking better right now. December is beginning to roll along, a nice long vacation from work is just ahead, my workload is returning to a state that allows me to function normally and allows for my stomach to become unknotted. I know that work shouldn't consume you, and I do my best to not let it but no matter what I always just feel like crap at some points in time. I know that the saying "this to shall pass" is very true but still..it just gets at me and I hate the feeling. It must be a little bit like the feeling someone has before they starting climbing Mt. Everest. Obviously I am exaggerating, but I'd imagine the thoughts of that person are like mine in the sense were both think "WTF have I gotten myself into?" Anywho, the public accounting life is ok at the moment. My big jobs for the fall are almost over and I will have a couple weeks to rejuvenate myself and get ready for all the year end work..YUCK!

So works OK right now, TRAINING IS GREAT AS ALWAYS!, and I even was able to clean my apartment yesterday! This is a big accomplishment for me. I definitely have OCD type behaviors but their comes a certain point for me where I just give up the battle to keep the dishes cleaned at all time, and my clothes folded. Well...I was facing a very intense battle with my clothing and dishes..they were truly putting on a full force attack. My Dad even stopped by a and told me that the if the Department of Sanitation decided to stop by that I would be living at home very soon. This is coming from a man who is WAY more messy than me..just ask my mom! My Dad has shoeboxes with sneakers in them from like the early 80's that have never been worn...and he's not a collector..their just there, for no reason..haha. Anyway, I cleaned my place up, chloroxed the living daylights out of the kitchen and bathroom, vacuumed my floors so much that my upstairs neighbor came down and complained about the noise. I was kind of irritated by this because it was 1pm on a Sunday afternoon when I was cleaning. This is a time when even a hungover college kid is awake. This neighbor has it soooo good, I am hardly ever at my apartment, I never play music loud, and I live alone...but as soon as I decide to catch up on my spring cleaning (yeah I was a little late, missed it by about half a year or more) I get the knock on my door...whatever, life's to short to be mad, so I struck up a conversation with her, learned her name, and we discussed how its always quiet around our place because I am never here, and I guess she was never there either prior to like a month ago, even though she has had the apt for 6mo. She said she was living with her boyfriend (and shes prolly in her late 30's so don't get any ideas of a rebound girl for Matthew, she's to old for me, and since she's still in an apartment and not living on a yacht in the south of France I am not going to try the Male Gold Digger route).

It's almost 9:30 I just got back from Yoga, with a stop at Wegmans on the way home. Until tomorrow....g'night

No comments:

Post a Comment