Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lazy Tuesday....

Today has afforded me the opportunity to move at my own pace, something that is quite nice. Since the only place I "have" to be today is at the MCC pool for masters practice at 6:30, the rest of the day has been mine for the taking. I was able to wake up without an alarm clock, slowly eat a nice big breakfast, watch a little Arrested Development on Hulu while cleaning the apartment...an always joyful task...and then finally hop on the trainer for an extended spin session of 1 and 1/2 hours (while watching Food Inc., a present from my cousin Kevin. And I must say a very interesting documentary..really makes you think about what we are all putting into our mouths.) After the the spin I headed over to Midtown to run on the "deadmill" for 45 minutes....45 minutes of drudgery..ugh...just to cold and nasty out for me today. Better to stay warm and not sick I guess.

Swim practice tonight was pretty cool if I must say so. Our coach gave us personal attention which was VERY NEEDED! I now am loaded with a full arsenal of swim improvements to work on....and I love it. I know that I have a lot to work on in terms of my swimming but its all good because that means I can only get FASTER :) Oh yeah..the lifeguard couldn't make it to practice tonight since its winter break for MCC so we all took turns being the "lifeguard." They even let me take the deck and patrol the waters...I felt like David Hasselhoff, powerful stuff!

Food Points: 12/28
Vege's - 1
Fruit's - 1
Water - 1
Overeating - 0 Ate more than I needed at night.
Wegmans - 1

No comments:

Post a Comment