Thursday, December 10, 2009

COFFEE RUN...AT 9:20PM....YIKES

Little worried right now. I have a nice early morning spin planned...but no coffee to drink when I wake up. I usually have a nice stock of Starbucks Via to get me through the week but instead of picking my weekly 12 pack up on Monday night I picked it up on Sunday when I was with my mom. This has thrown me off a day and now tomorrow is not the weekend..it is a weekday when I awaken before any of the nearby coffee shops. I know I should not be so dependent on coffee but its kind of a necessity for me in many ways..but I am not going to get into that right now. The bottom line is that I want my coffee in the morning. So, I am going to brave the cold weather and late hours (its 9:18) usually I have been asleep for about an hour by now...and I am going to go get some Via and a snack at Wegmans because I only had a salad for dinner from the gym and not much else today..plus for some reason my weight dropped like 4 pounds in 2 days..I guess that's what being a busy accountant does to you...(jk thats only what it does for an accountant like me..usually most public accountants when they get busy start ordering out for dinner like every night is the superbowl)....

1 comment: