Friday, December 4, 2009

Let me expliain myself

Ok, so I haven't been posting in a few days and for that I am sorry. I have been extremely busy with work lately and its really taking a toll. However, I have still been able to sneak in most of my training. Not because I feel I have to or anything but because I want to. I need to feeling of having biked, ran, or swam. The feeling of exercise is what energizes me and keeps me chugging along.

Case in point, Thursday night I drove to my sister's house in Syracuse to spend the night since I performed an an inventory for a paper company in Pulaski, NY. I arrived at my sister's around 9PM and immdeiately hit the sack so that I could wake up early and get an hour in on the indoor trainer. It worked great! I was well rested and able to watch Hogans Hero's while I hammered along on the trainer. Having been on the trainer in the morning allowed me to get my necessary exercise in so that the evening could be free. This was very important to me since my family was celebrating my mom's 66th birthday! As a surprise my sister got us all box seats to the Nutcracker Ballet here in Syracuse. The ballet was very entertaining and the box seats were really cool! Lots of space to stretch out and enjoy the performance.

This brings me to Saturday morning. I am still in Syracuse and planning on doing some indoor spinning today. My sister has graciously allowed me to set up my trainer in front of the big screen. This will be a nice way to spend the two hours on the trainer today. Now comes the tough part of deciding what I want to watch. So many options...I'll think of something.

So for now I am going to get myself set up and take on today's workout. 2hrs trainer work and then a nice 30 minute run to follow! It's going to be a great day. I've ate a lot of food this morning: an apple, a banana, chicken, cereal and milk, clif bar, cottage cheese and some peanut butter...all washed down with some nice coffee, I should be all fueled up for exercising now.

I'll catch ya'll later.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment