Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Christmas is fast approaching and for that I am thankful. Only 1 more day of work ahead of me and then its vacation time. I will have not only Friday off for Christmas but I will also have the following week entirely OFF. It is going to be great to be able to take a break from work. I'll be able to get loads of sleep, train as much as my heart desires, and generally just relax.

In preparation for my departure to Syracuse for the Christmas holiday I began to clean my apartment as it was looking like a war zone. After about an hour of folding clothes and vacuuming it is beginning to look in order. After the house cleaning session I stopped by my local bike shop (Towpath) to get a new bottle of chain lube to ensure that my triathlon steed stays in proper shape. Then it was to Wegmans to get some supplies to hold me over for the next day and a half before I make camp at my sisters house. I am really looking forward to getting to her house tomorrow night. Whenever I go there it is like going to a hotel. I have a washer and dryer and my full disposal whenever I want it, plenty of food in the refrigerator, a basement that has an actual movie theater...its amazing...big screen projector with 2 rows of leather seating...it makes for a great place to ride on the trainer. Plus they live in a really cool neighborhood that has great paths for running...I am truly in heaven when I go to stay there. I most likely will just stay up there for a few days after Christmas and then be back and forth between Rochester and Penn Yan...masters swim class schedule will dictate when and where I will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment