Tuesday, November 3, 2009

11.3.09

Today's been an absolute blur. I was up at 4:30 to get my work on the Trainer in as well as some Functional Strength at the gym. This was without a doubt the best part of the day. I guess the good thing about my work this week is that its very tedious and time-consuming but it makes the day go by very quickly..plus the client kicks us out at 5pm...gotta love that! Even though I will still have to complete some work at home later tonight...its still home and not at a clients site.

I have one suggestion for everyone that rides an indoor trainer during the winter. If you watch Rocky 4 and start watching it for like 10 minutes before you start a 60 minute spin..and your plan is a 15 min warm up and then 4 - 5 min big gear spins...it ends up working out perfectly that the last 5 minute interval is the training montage when Rocky is in the Russian Wilderness..moving cars off the road, lifting sleighs with entire family's on them and doing insanely crazy ab workouts...

Well its 8pm already..today has come and gone. The blog has suffered today because of it..my apologies. I have a really good topic up my sleeve..now I just need to find some time..Tomorrow will be another wicked early morning in order to get my training in before work. PRIORITIES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment