Friday, November 13, 2009

Hey Mary...This one's for you!

I know you've been in the game a heck of a lot longer than I have but if there's one thing I know we have the same opinion on its this...Why do we do Triathlons? Why do we wake up at 4:30AM on a regular basis when most people are in a deep sleep? Why do we go and swim instead of nursing a hangover from the night before? Why do we travel across the country to take part in a race? Why do we spend obscene amounts of money just to put bodies through the torture of an Ironman?....

I know this could be answered in MANY MANY ways but I thought I could sum it up with 1 photo...1 picture that explains it all! I am not quite sure how my mom caught this on the camera but you'll see....

Do you see that? Do you see that smile on my face? We do this because we love it! We do this because we are the ones smiling, were the ones that finish a race near tears because it feels so damn good! I haven't raced with you yet but I can say with certainty that you agree....With that said ROCK AND ROLL THIS WEEKEND!!! Kick butt and take names down their...all while doing it with a giant smile... sooo GOOD LUCK!!! We will all be cheering you own from afar.

Her number is 1049. Go onto Ironman Florida 70.3 or Universal Sports and track her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment