Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Monday...down the drain. Is it Friday yet?

Today was a bit of a whirl wind. My monday sleeping in day was rudely interrupted at 6am in order to get ready and head to the salt mines of geneseo to begin an audit. The trip is about 45 minutes but I had to get coffee, get food, shower, shave, etc.. etc...But I am glad that it only takes 45 minutes to get there. This means that I should be able to get all my workouts in before I have to leave for work without a problem..

With that said I am going to hit the sack..I need all the sleep I can get.

I will post more and better things when time permits..my apologies for the brevity.

oh yeah...just wanted to let ya'll know where you can find me next November. Panama City ....Ironman Florida here I come! yyeeeeeee

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbLbHfj7CNY

    the race officials there should be kicked in the nuts for allowing crap like this.

    ReplyDelete