Thursday, November 12, 2009

There's a light at the end of the tunnel

It's thursday and I couldn't be happier. Thursday morning have become my mornings to catch some extra sleep since my main training for the day is swim which is at 6:30 tonight. Normally I would be up early anyways but since I've been working out of town this week and will be next week as well every bit of extra sleep I can get is important. I know that next week the hours will get very long and I won't be getting home until very late...hopefully I will have rested up enough to allow me to get my training in...I am so adamant about being able to run and bike because this is what releases my endorphins and keeps me happy, its what gets me through those long days of work. If I don't even have the chance to exercise for 1 hr a day I am miserable and my work/life will suffer..and we all don't want that to happen.

There's lots of things I am looking forward to doing this weekend. If the weather permits I am going to ride and run outside! I am hopefully going to mtn bike on Sunday with my new (its an old bike) but new to me mtn bike that i traded my skiis for. I will get to track my coach as she tackles the Florida 70.3 in Clearwater..athlete tracker is cool!..plus to my knowledge it will be covered on UniversalSports.com..maybe some air time??? who knows...

In the nature of being scatterbrained...I am sitting here at my desk looking at my Leonardo Action Figure, from the Ninja Turtles..It makes me think about Saturday mornings during my younger years (ok last week...) when I would get up to watch all the awesome cartoons that were on. My cousin and I would play with the action figures, making forts for them, or ziplines for them to fly down on...the possibilities were endless...those were good time! Maybe I'll just have to break out all the old turtle stuff at my home in PY this weekend and play with them for an entire afternoon...

With that said its time to come back to reality and get in the shower. I will be driving down to glorious Restof NY to the salt mines for work...but I have Masters at 630 and I am bound and determined to get out of work at 530 and make it to class! I will not be deterred!

-MjC

Question of the Day?
What was your favorite cartoon growing up?
Extra Credit? Do you still have the action figures to that show?

No comments:

Post a Comment