Friday, November 6, 2009

Whoaaa...Whoaaaa...This is what I wanna Do...Lets have some Fun!

BOOM BOOM BOOM...I wanna swim..bike...run!

what a great song..hahaha

This is what it has come to I guess. I've officially lost my mind. I've seen to many numbers this week, done to much auditing...all thats rattling around in the empty expanse that is my head is the thought of going outside to run in a few minutes...oh wow..iTunes genius is on a roll this morning, MMMMmmmBop just came on...do I really still have these on my iTunes? Who am I kidding I just bought it last week.

It's 5:52 AM..lets hope this run help my brain get rejuvenated.

It's 7:24PM..i just got home from my haircut..it looks great in case you were wondering. I am completely and utterly exhausted. My brain can't even function enough to write a decent blog...I am going to retire for the evening and start up fresh tomorrow before swim..

Goodnight All

1 comment:

  1. checkout girl talk. some of the goofiest mashups i've ever heard. totally takes your mind out of intervals, tempo runs, whatever it is you're doing.

    ReplyDelete