Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday in Syracuse


A great Saturday! Rode with fellow Train-This teammate cuse-tri today at his place. We hammered out a nice 3 hr session in front of his big screen and capped that off with a nice 40 minute run around his neighborhood. Its just sooo much better to train with another person, especially during these cold months when sitting on the indoor trainer alone can be well....a bit boring.

I am now back at my sisters place here in Baldwinsville, hanging out with my nephews and watching some football on the big screen. Staying here the past few days has been like living in a 5 star hotel that doesn't charge. I am truly blessed to have such a great family. At the moment my youngest nephew billy is playing with 4 nutcrackers and a ancient looking Santa doll. He has successfully tied the nutcrackers up with beaded necklaces and it appears that Santa is holding them hostage.

But I think the best Billy-ism of the week came when we were out on our ride on Thursday. As we were waiting at a crosswalk for my sister (billys mom) and mother I mentioned to Billy that we should count the cars until both our moms catch up with us. At this point he gives me a questioning look and says something like "what do you mean our moms? Its just grandma bee's and my mom coming." So I said, "well you see grandma bee's is my mom and your grandma', Billy comes back with this..which was priceless. In a very drawn out way he just makes the comment "verrrryyy interesting". I was laughing soooo hard. I just have no clue where he came up with that

No comments:

Post a Comment