Thursday, November 19, 2009

Where did all the sunshine go?

I hate how short the sun is out these days. I looked on weather.com and saw that today their would only be about 9 hours of daylight. 9 freaking hours, that means even someone working a standard 8 hr job would only have 1 hour to go outdoors when the sun is shining. I don't know about you but sunshine makes me feel better..its also a scientific fact..but I'm not going to get into that. I guess I just hate how I know that after work my day is shot...there's really no chance I am going to get a killer workout in at night...its just not me...and when its pitch black out at 5:00pm...might as well call it a day. Which when I can I do..As such, its 6:50PM, my stomach's full, and I'm going to bed...might as well take advantage of how dark it is

g'night

No comments:

Post a Comment