Saturday, November 14, 2009

A WTF Moment

Here's one for ya...So I go to Wegmans tonight and get some pasta, sauce and a pre-cooked chicken breast for dinner. As I am preparing the meal I go to cut into the chicken and slice it up before I put it onto the pasta. Sure glad I did this. It turns out that the nice people at the Wegman's kitchen decided to not cook the entire chicken breast...just the outside so it looks nice. The inside was raw...I'm no food expert but unlike Steak its my understanding that people don't order their chicken....still bloody..or really rare...and this was no ahi tuna platter for the sushi bar...so I was most certainly like WTF...I proceeded to putting it onto the stove and recooking it because going back to wegmans would have been way to much of a hassle. Anyway, that was a weird occurence. So if I can give you one tip today, its that you should always check your food if you did not prepare it....

im out, big day tomorrow..today was big to, details to come later.

night,

mjc

No comments:

Post a Comment