Tuesday, November 17, 2009

It's always better together

Thanksgiving is almost upon us. This is good, very good! Family, Food, Fun..and TRIATHLON! Yes, you heard me correctly. Turkey Day 2009 is going to be a weekend chock full of triathlon fun. As family tradition dictates I will be in Syracuse for the holiday weekend. Since one of my teammates and blog follower, Cusetri, lives in the Syracuse area I thought it would be nice to get some training in together...because like Jack Johnson says "its always better together".

The game plan as of now and which will be finalized later this week is:
1. An early Thanksgiving morning run - stoking the appetite for the feast later that day
2. On Friday a swim at the Y is a possibility, one that I hope works out.
3. If all goes well a nice long ride in the great outdoors. Hopefully the Syracuse 70.3 course! That would rock. But if mother nature decides to rear her nasty side we will settle for some good indoor trainer work, which won't be that bad since we will have someone to talk to instead of staring at a tv screen or listening to an iPod.

today was brutal and tomorrows not looking fun either...im out for now. Once this week is over I promise my posting will be better....

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to it, Matt!

    thoughts on Saturday:

    if it is gonig to be too cold, lets shoot for an early trainer session around, I coach my sons basketball at 12:45. If it is nice, lets try and shoot for an outdoor ride around 2:30.....

    ReplyDelete