Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big Day

I am sitting here at close to 5AM getting ready for a big day ahead. To my delight I have biking, running and swimming all on tap. I'm planning on hitting the bike in about a half an hour and then follow that with a run before work.

Flash Foward to the present. It's around 8:30 PM, Im eating a Wegman's prepared meal of brussel sprouts and chicken with some salsa...its delicious. Today was indeed a great day. I was able to swim, bike, and run without having to take off any time from work..if only every day could be so nice! However, I am pretty tired...but a good tired. Tomorrow will be a light spin and strength workout before I head to syracuse for the holidays. If your around the Rochester area tomorrow, i will most likely be hanging out at Starbucks in the morning with my laptop. So stop by, the coffee's on me.

I must say that I have been looking forward to tomorow for a long long time. I have a bit of work to do in the morning but after that I finally will have a few days off from work...weekdays that is. I will have a chance to get all the training in that my heart desires and still have time to get loads of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment