Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another Day, Another Multi-Tasking Adventure Completed

Recovery spin for 40 on the trainer, 1 hr swim at the Y, 1.5hr run on the "dread-mill" at Midtown before 11am = awesome. I even slept in until 6:15AM.

Worked at the office until 7:45PM = not awesome, not even close to awesome.

Now all my clothes are still smelly and my apartments still a mess.

The treadmill run was brutal today. I think I stopped about 10 times during the 1.5 hrs to go to the drinking fountain or pee. The treadmill is just not fun. i still exert some effort during my spurt but I just need a change of scenery. Watching the tv in front of me just doesn't do it. Oh well, regardless it was a good workout and capped off a good morning of training and ultimately I ran on the treadmill because I wanted to. I wanted to keep my legs in shape and my fitness in tact so that when I am outside I am ready to go and ready to dominate! haha

Well a new week is upon us. January is gone...which is a good thing in my books. It was a rough month. I am still staying positive, Im just glad were moving on towards spring..very glad.

One more thing. Has anyone else discovered the new show "Spartacus" on STARZ. I found it in the podcast section of iTunes. Don't get me wrong its a really cool "300'is" tv series. All about battle's and its got gladiator fighting and all that good stuff, but to my surprise it had a lot of well...nudity. I just found that odd that it was on iTunes for basically anyone to watch. Isn't there like restrictions on that kind of stuff? Good show though...


Time to finish dinner and hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment