Saturday, January 9, 2010

Flew By

Wow, my Saturday ended up flying by really fast. I had intended on taking some time to work on a good blog post but instead met up with my cousin in the afternoon at Pittsford Plaza. We ended up watching Team America at his place and then by the time I got back It was time for bed.

Besides the fact that I was able to Swim, Bike, and Run today...I also was able to pick up my newly customized rear wheel that now includes a Powertap! Yes, that's right! I know have Power!!! I am super excited to start training with power. I will likely experiment with my new tool tomorrow and will share my first experiences. It couldn't have been finished at a better time seeing as how I will be in Syracuse all next week and will love having a new toy to play with while Im on the trainer their in the mornings.

So now to bed, I have a 4 mi race tomorrow morning where I am going to help pace a friend, should be a chilly GOOD time!

1 comment: