Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Swimming, Lifting, & Working

I got up a little after 4 today so that I could pack all the stuff that I would need for the day. Since I had run out of Starbucks instant coffee I had decided the night before that I would instead take off from my sisters house earlier than normal and stop at a nearby gas station for some coffee on my way to the YMCA where I would meet CUSETRI for a swim and lift. This worked out pretty well. I grabbed a cup of coffee from the gas station and then had a few minutes to relax and read the latest triathlon magazine.

Our swim workout today was less intense than my usual swim workouts and was a very welcome change of pace as it allowed me to really focus in on my stoke. I really truly enojoyed being in the pool today. I was not pressured by making times or anything, I just felt like I was really playing in the water...and loving every minute of it. After the pool workout cusetri and I pumped some iron...be jealous...were both huge and lift lots of weight..hhaha

As I sit here now I am watching the Syracuse basketball game and trying to relax before I hit the sack. Its another big morning with an hour on the bike and 45 minutes of putting one foot in front of the other...I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment