Thursday, January 7, 2010

A day of Rest

And on the 7th day the good coach Eggers told Matthew to rest.

Yes, today was a rest day. Today was a day that allowed me to sleep in to the ridiculous time of 7:45, which was very much needed since I was out until about 10:30 last night seeing Avatar at the IMAX theater. In regards to the movie I will say this. You need to see this movie at the IMAX theater or at least in 3D, watching this on a regular screen would just not do it justice. The movie is visually stunning, an absolute "Experience." As for the plot and acting, well it wasn't as bad as I thought...but it wasn't great. None the less the story does not take away from the absolute awesomeness of watching this movie on a big IMAX screen or in 3D. So overall I would have to say it was a pretty darn good movie and I had a really good time watching it. If the movie theater hadn't been like 99 degrees it would have been even better, I am not kidding I think I sweated more than I do on my indoor trainer, lol!

I must say that to know in advance that you are taking the day off from training activities is a really great mental break. I think it helps to just know that you have the whole day to do whatever, catch up on sleep, work a little later to keep the boss men happy, do some overdue laundry, do some dry cleaning...yada yada.

Well, as for the rest of the night..I had the nice surprise of finding out that the parents are going to be in town tonight. Which means that I will be getting a dinner out of this thing! Woohoo, its looking like the Cheesecake Factory or else the stand-by Wegmans.

No comments:

Post a Comment