Thursday, January 21, 2010

D-I-N-O-S-A-UR A dinosaur

Alright, time for a breather. The last two weeks have been well..interesting. I have so much to write about but so little time at the moment. The past 24 hrs have gone by like this. Worked till 11:45 last night after driving home from Syracuse where I worked all day. Slept till 4:30, hit the pool, during mid workout I rec'd an email saying I had to go back to Syracuse to do more work, raced home after swim, rode my bike for 30 min inside, (its now about 7am). Dressed and drank some milk, drove to Syracuse with a pit stop on thruway for the bathroom and water/gum/odwalla protein bar ie breakfast. Had a day from hell, hardly had anything to eat (1 because I was just miserable, 2 because I just didn't bring anything) made it through the day somehow, drove home. Went to Wegmans and spent my travel allowance on a huge salad bar dinner...fav thing ever. Came home and ate a ton of vege's. Trying to make up for the rest of the days caloric deficiency. Worked to 11:40 and now I'm posting this before I head to sleep. But it will get better this I know, even though tomorrow I am going onto another year end client...but at least its in Rochester. I am going to sleep until about 5ish and get up and ride my bike, nothing to hard but it will be enough...enough to get me moving and keep me happy. Alright time to get that quality sleep in...Much much more to come when I get some time to myself.....

1 comment:

  1. Your Mom says----when you get down read your own blog--you will renew yourself!

    ReplyDelete