Friday, January 29, 2010

Finally Friday

Another long and tough week is coming to an end. I am very glad that I will be getting to bed around 8:30 tonight, the sleep will really help. As the long tough winter continues I am required to be working all weekend. Therefore the nice 3hr trainer ride I have set up for tomorrow now becomes an early AM hammerfest. Another 4am wake up for this guy, not even a break on the weekend...winter sucks. And i won't be able to go to masters swim class either...I've sure missed seeing all those guys, hopefully I will be able to get back to that come March...only 4 more weeks of audit hell...then I get to dabble in tax. At least I will have a permanent desk and more or less know my hours.

Enough of my whining, I'm going to finish the rest of my tasty wegmans salad bar meal and pick out an iTunes movie to watch while I ride on my new Cycleops trainer tomorrow morning...oh yeah, New toy in the house. I am extremely grateful to my good buddy Josh who has let me use his own trainer all winter. It was super nice of him to lend it to me and help get me started on my cycling path. He will be traveling south at the end of Feb to crank out big mileage outside so he needs to get his legs in shape. i am very jealous that I cannot join him. But at least when he comes back he will be in the mood to start cranking out some mileage on the roads. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment