Monday, January 11, 2010

January 11th..A New Week Begins

Well its almost 9pm and I am sitting in my sisters guest bedroom about to hit the sack. It was certainly a busy day. I was swimming with my good buddy Mike at the Y around 545 and immediately after I raced back to my sisters house (abiding the speed limit of course...dad) and jumped on my bike for what turned out to be a condensed 20 minute Time Trial to get some power readings for my bike since I just go a hold of a powertap on my wheel! So very cool. I still got the 20 minute TT in but instead of warming up for 20 minutes I only did for 10 and I cooled down for 5 instead of 20...the days was just moving by to quickly and I had to get to work by 9. I somehow made it to work on time and had a long day in the office. That brings me to about now. I grabbed some food at Wegmans on the way home and ate the while I did some laundry here at the Hotel La Shipman. Now its off to bed so that I can wake up good and early and have another awesome day.

See you tomorrow.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment