Friday, January 15, 2010

Ummm.....yeah

My apologies for the lack of a post yesterday. I had a bunch of training in the morning I wanted to get in, work was long, yada yada. Anyway, day 15 of the New Year was the first to really eat at me. I could go on and on about it but I won't be we don't need to hear me whine and moan...its over, nothing left to do but put a smile on and trudge forward. FYI...basically today was a sucky day because its 9 at night and I am back in Rochester and will be in the office all day tomorrow, instead of being on my bike next to cusetri in his basement hammering out a 2.5hr ride...I will be riding alone in my apartment tomorrow morning instead...nuff said..I'll sleep this off and wake up happy, no worries

G'night...BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS TOMORROW!

1 comment:

  1. dont worry Matt, dont let this F with your mojo! plenty of days to ride....spring is arond the corner.

    ReplyDelete