Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10.13.09

Well its Tuesday. Just a quick post this morning. I think I'll be doing a two for tuesday thing here with a better one coming later in the day.

Right now I am in the midst of a heated battle. My immune system is fighting hard to kick the crap out of some virus/flu/cold..or whatever..my throats been hurting, my nose is like a faucet..yada yada...anyways it was a rough nights sleep but I don't feel awful today so thats a plus, hopefully the throat thing will go away, thats the worse! I just don't want to be this weekend in Placid!

So for now I'm going to try to get on the trainer and see how it feels.

-MjC

I wrote this yesterday when I was watching Mad Men:
Alright soo I admit it. I am addicted to Mad Men. I love the show...but 10pm on Sunday night is not an hour I see with my eyes open. However, I have this great thing called a sling box which lets me steal my parents cable. So, I just tape it on their dvr back in good ole PY and when I get around to it during the week I catch up on the tv I missed. I don't necessarily have a lot of time nor tv show to catch up on but it makes for something nice to watch while eating breakfast or dinner...but never at work..that would be unethical. Anyways I just watched a part that was just to funny not to let everyone know about...Ok so Don Draper the main character has been awoken by Connie Hilton of Hilton Hotels about a work related matter. This keeps Don up and he eventually decides on going to work in the middle of the night because he claims he can't sleep anymore. Anyway he is driving along and stumbles across the young new school teacher in town who just happens to be JOGGING in the middle of the night. Don then asks her..what are you doing? (Dummy..she's jogging for excercise)...then "Can I give you a ride to where you are going? (Her repsonse: Im going home but the point of jogging is that im going to run there)...and then finally to coax her into his car he asks the sweaty runner.."do you smoke"...by which she then joins him in his car..haha its just funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment