Thursday, October 15, 2009

10.15.09

I hate being sick, its the absolute worst. All your plans get messed up and it makes everything harder. With that said, I am feeling well this morning. I have probably slept between 24-26 hours in the last two days. Why?..because when the body wants to rest, you must let it. Thats tough thing to learn and in the past I might have tried to push through. For example, yesterday I was feeling a lot better and I probably could have made it through a training ride, run, or lift...however my body was still recovering(as evidenced by the fact that I slept from 6:30pm-4:30am) and it most likely would have only set me back further. So with that said I am going to try and lift some weights this morning...nothing crazy, just enough to get the blood flowing. I'm just really hoping that I'll be all ready to go come Saturday in Lake Placid!

No comments:

Post a Comment