Saturday, October 17, 2009

TO MY LOYAL FOLLOWERS, WELCOME!

Post 2 of the Day..2 in the same day may not be the norm..but today it is, and who knows a third might come tonight!

Just saw that I have a couple new followers...I thought that this would be a good time to welcome ALL 7 of you, in the order that I believe you started following...


1. Mike Lorenzen - buddies because of Bonobos...and oh yeah we both kind of like Triathlon. Hopefully someday I will be working for him at his "E-L"Gym..For all you Triathlete lovers E-L stands for something significant and it's an awesome name but I am not giving out secrets yet!

2. Train This (Mary Eggers, Top Notch Triathlete first off SUB 5 HR WOMAN!...My Coach second of all...can't wait to make her proud this year)

3. CJ McCarthy (What can I say…we first laid eyes on each other in London…it's been magic ever since…LOL…do you remember this picture...SOOOO FUNNY. And CJ is a newcomer to Triathlon, just like me! Soon enough he will be dominating the Boston circuits)

4.CuseTri (This may be a toss-up but I know CJ's last name for sure and I only know Cuse Tri's first name. Hopefully we will get to ride the Syracuse 70.3 course together soon, I'll need a 'cuse native to help me from getting lost, and hopefully I can get some tips!)

5. Josh Gonsenhauser (my new training buddy, former professional Cyclist :), he doesn't know it yet but he is going to become an absolutely devastating triathlete...you know you got the bike down! Can't wait till he gets his new tri bike..We will be crushing out 5hr rides like nobody's business)

6. Jeff Hohman (West Point Grad, Penn Yan Native...basically the man, we go way back...)

7. Meredith Kuna (1st PwC person to find the blog..probably the only PwC person I want knowing what I'm really up to, I don't need lots of people from work reading my rants..hahahahaha)

2 comments:

  1. what up Turbo?!

    how is LP? i'm jealous.

    find some good places to eat for when we hit it up in the spring!

    PS, my wife has major bike envy...she wants one of those that green treks BAD, sadly I dont think one will fit her.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. turbo...lol..im ridiculous. LP is awesome, weather has turned out to be great. Only thing that was cold today was my feet...I should have got some booties, but oh well..next time. I've definitely found some good spots to chow down at.

    I did see one woman rocking a green trek this summer but she was like double my height...LOL!

    ReplyDelete