Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10.20.09 - Status Update, Weezer and more....

FIRST OFF, ARE PEOPLE ABLE TO MAKE THE SWITCH BETWEEN WEB ADDRESSES ALRIGHT? DO YOU LIKE THE NEW NAME..I THINK ITS COOLER WITH A LOT MORE MEANING....let me hear your thoughts? Please..I welcome all criticism.


Yesterday was way to nice to me. I just have a feeling that work is going to ask a lot more of me. I guess that's alright, at least I am semi-preparing myself right now. As I think about what I have to get done today I can think of three important things..just hoping that the work gods don't decide to make it rain on me. I suppose all I can do it take it one step at a time and keep chugging along...at least I know I'll be back in the pool tonight after a 9 day layoff. I'll probably be as fast as Michael Phelps tonight :)

I went to Yoga class again last night and loved it. Doing Yoga in an obscenely warm room is probably the best thing right now since in Upstate NY are temps are now dipping into the 20's. Kinda gross but kinda funny...I think I probably walked out of the class weighing about 140 pounds (im normally like 150, but I made it up with the massive amounts of food I ate last night, haha). But seriously, my cotton t-shirt (big mistake, wear something that wicks) weighed about 10 lbs and my yoga mat which I rented...well that turned into a regular slip and slide. I feel sorry for the pour soul who has to use that thing after me.

I must note that I visited Wegman's not once yesterday but twice..this is usual but I figured I'd start mentioning when I do this in the hopes that I can curb this trend since Wegmans prolly gets about half my paycheck a month, haha.

Weezer has released 2 more songs on their iTunes Pass in prep for their new CD Ratitude that comes out in November. It cost me 20 bucks to get the pass but you get 7 songs in advance of the album's release plus like videos and stuff..and you get the new album when it comes out..so its a pretty good deal..I'll take it! I should probably take this opportunity to thank my cousin Brian who turned me onto Weezer way back when I was a Freshman in high school. He was going to a Weezer concert and I thought the name was sweet, so i asked him for a t-shirt. He obliged and I still have that t-shirt to this day. What a guy! Oh yeah I also remember like rocking out to "Should I Stay of should I Go?" which I am listening to right now (it was one of the pre-album songs) .anyways, we were rocking out to it on the ski lifts at Bristol way back when..good memories. Now I just gotta get my cuz to read my blog..THAT'S MY GOAL TODAY!

HW FOR THE DAY: No pressure here but I wanted to pose the task to each of my followers: Get someone you know to check my blog out and get them to follow. If we can all get one new person today we can double our Clan! Soon enough we will be like the Mason's with deep dark secrets about enlightenment that we will not share with anyone unless they are ready. With that said if you can get one new person to follow you will move up a degree and be one step closer to total enlightenment at the 33 degree. (Ok yeah I've been reading Dan Brown's book, "The Lost Symbol" this past weekend...::)

TRINITY TRI GOOGLE GROUP?: I have created a google group called Trinity Triathlon. It could serve as a forum for ongoing conversations, Must See TV and movies, good reads, anything really. Whenever anyone post it goes right to your email and stuff like that. If people are interested let me know! It's on an invite only basis so we could control who we want to let in and stuff. It would be an exclusive club. We do this for the Train-This team and its sweet!

4 comments:

  1. so does the trinity mean something? or are you just geeking out on me?

    my random tip of the day, now that its trainer season. subscribe to Matt Darey's podcast on itunes. awesome dj with a ton of hour long mixes to zone out to while pedaling away. i personally like to do my spins at night, lights out, and music real loud. just like my own spin studio, minus all the other stinky sweaty people and hot teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesn't really mean anything other than tri and tri =33 which is the 33rd degree in the masonic brotherhood which is the point where everything is revealed..kinda into dan browns book right now...haha idk....if you have better ideas im all ears, kinda has a nice ring to it though..something you could market trinity tri..

    ReplyDelete