Monday, October 19, 2009

A New Week Begins

Last week was pretty nuts. In the last days I developed my seasonal illness, stressed out over work, recovered from being sick, and then had the best weekend I've had in a really long time. With all that set this week can't really match up to that, but I'll give it my best to make it exciting. Nothing to big has been planned yet. I slept a little longer this morning and I plan on going to Yoga tonight. That's about it for today. Hopefully work won't be to bad this week, as long as I know what I am doing I'll be fine.

Since I have spent the last few weeks and more recently all weekend on my TRI bike...I think this week I am going to turn my attention to my ROAD bike who is in need of attention. My Madone has been patiently waiting to be used and hopefully if the weather is decent this week I can roll around for some nice rides. I am staring at her right now and she looks ready to roar..but not this morning, maybe if I can get out of work early...but I wouldn't bank on that happening. For now she'll rest contently in the corner of my apartment..even resting against the wall she looks FAST!

Oh yeah I wanted to rant about my Fantasy Football week real quick..Mainly this can go out to CJ. The Patriots are Gay! The one week that I have MJD score 3 TD's for the Jags, and Warner throws 2 TD'S (BTW I have old man Farve on my team to and he put up 29 points..almost double what Warner had..I just can't win man..its embarrassing how bad I am at this fantasy football circus) and Viscante has like 20 points at the Tight End position..yeah i'm looking at like 130 points this week..a respectable total and would bring me to just 2-4 this season...but nope like the Bills..I will find a way to screw it up and yep...GUESS WHO I PLAYED THIS WEEK...the guy that has not 1, not 2, BUT 3 PATRIOTS!...I bet you can guess who they are..Brady 52 points ( i mean he had 5 td's in 1 quarter, What is this High School Football?..reminds me of the PY Mustangs in 2003 against the Marcus Whitman Wildcats), Moss 40 points, Welker 38 points, Thomas Jones of the NYJ 34 points on a day the team only scored 13 totals points..THANKS BUFFALO...YOU SUCK!, anyways the rest of his team dominated as well and he put up 247 POINTS....almost 250 FREAKING POINTS...THAT'S LIKE hitting .500 for a full MLB season...I mean seriously...fantasy football Gods I know I am not that good and I don't really put a lot of time into my decisions but can you just cut me a little slack and not schedule me to play the team with all the patriot players on the same day that the Titans decide to send their Modified team to Foxboro!!!!!!!!!

Well I wrote the above stuff this morning before I left the apartment. Since then I have got a good chunk of work done and I am feeling pretty good about it. Time to go get some lunch and hopefully wrap up the afternoon session of work. I have YOGA tonight and I am looking forward to it..still trying to battle the remnants of my cold/flu from last week..ears are plugged but I've got my airbone with me so hopefully I will stay protected..haha...

catch ya later.

TIP OF THE DAY: Send a postcard with a note to someone, OR write a handwritten letter someone ....and send it through the US Postal System. It's classy and the person will really think a lot of you for doing it...At least I would.

3 comments:

  1. you may hate on the patriots (as any good bills fan should) but you remind me of wes welker - in looks and althetic prowess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know if you can consider me a "good" bills fan anymore....but I do appreciate the wes welker comment. I take that as a compliment..Welker is a monster. When I was in high school that's who I most resembled. Catch the ball and get a first down and...get down! The other receiver on the team was like 6 foot and fast so he took care of all the long routes...haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantasy football is just that, fantasy. people who are 'good' at it spend too much time reading stats and all that jazz. or, they're your buddy's significant other who picked her team based on how many times they appeared on perez hilton, or if he's a GSW survivor, or if his uniform colors are 'cute.'

    stick to playing real sports, whatever it is you may choose, much more rewarding, even if you do take the $100 league championship money.

    ps.....my knees are trashed. going to try this little thing they call extended rest and recovery. barf.

    ReplyDelete