Thursday, October 29, 2009

Step by Step, Day by Day....

Remember that show? Part of ABC's 90's TGIF! Boy I wish that was on tomorrow night...step by step, boy meets world, full house, family matters, home improvement... I loved all of them....Then on Saturday night you had SNICK (Saturday Night Nickelodeon)! OMG..I loved SNICK....I think the shows that I remember most during this block of spectacular television were All That, The Ren & Stimpy Show & Are you Afraid of the Dark! I just remember that my cousin Brian & I would always watch SNICK together after Saturday evening church. Every Saturday after church we would gather at our grandparents house for dinner. The adults would be hanging out in the main living room while brian & I would be either down in the HUGE basement playing Atari and the original Nintendo....such games as Blades of Steel, Indiana Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark, Metroid, Top Gun- we could never friggin get past like the first board of that damn game, Duck Hunt, Mario Brothers 1, 2, 3...i think we really liked 3, RIVER CITY RANSOM! best game ever IMO. Anyway I loved that Saturday night ritual we had. We would always have our huge bowl of M&M's from the Candy Cabinet in the kitchen, always in used cream cheese containers. It was just so nice!

I don't really have anything else worthwhile to talk about right now so I am just going to leave this as is...if something cool happens later tonight I shall write about it...

-MjC

2 comments:

  1. couple things - sick job on the cyclocross - never heard of it before and sounds unreal - picked up chirunning and like it - having gotten too far into it yet but considering my dad just had knee surgery today bc of years of pounding away on pavement or a basketball court I think it will be a helpful read - and lastly thanks for the tip on Owl City - anyways keep up the good work buddy - talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt you are going Bike crazy, and good for you. Cyclecross is a great way to hone your bike handling skills for the summer. Just make sure that you dont get to commpetitive and keep having fun. Stay focused on the Goal.... Lake Placid...
    JG

    ReplyDelete